About the Role
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing initiatives including campaigns, email marketing, social media, events and other marketing initiatives to drive the growth of our services.
• Develop and execute marketing plans and strategies to promote MIYA Creative Care's services.
• Plan and execute email marketing campaigns to engage prospects and customers.
• Plan and coordinate events such as open houses, workshops, and webinars to showcase MIYA Creative Care's services.
• Collaborate with the creative team to develop marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers, and presentations.
• Track and analyze marketing metrics and prepare reports to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the healthcare industry.
• Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and email marketing platforms.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing strategies.
• Passion for healthcare, wellness and the creative arts.
About the Company
MIYA Creative Care provides creative arts therapies to care partners in long-term care, hospice, disability services and more. We offer music therapy, art therapy and dance/movement therapy services that promote wellness, healing, and personal growth.